Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Days







The weather has been pretty mild lately, and we have been enjoying some outside time. I have been loading the boys in the wagon and walking to the mailbox. Our mailbox is a little less than a mile from our house, so it's a bit of a hike. Dragging two tots is quite a workout in itself. My forearms have been sore this week. Pain is a sign of progress, right?

The kids enjoy the wagon rides, but they can't seem to decide on who gets "shotgun". So, they just whine and climb over one another. I had to tell Gunther "sit on your bottom" about eighteen times during our walk yesterday. I'm lucky that neither of them ended up falling head-first onto the concrete.

I tried to get a shot of the Wichita Mountains, which you can see quite clearly on our walk, but they did not come out at all. I'll have to try again at some other time. It's more impressive in person, anyway.

2 comments:

GaviCaaBob said...

oooo those little redheads melt my heart every time i see pictures of them! I see the mountains youre speaking of, i bet they are beautiful in person! Enjoy your fall nice weather while we get hit with nasty rain and 40 degree days!

Allison said...

I just gave you a blog award! Love me yet???