Admit one thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are No Longer allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
Barrett is in the beginning stages of the terrible two's (he is 21 months), and I am not handling it well. I bribe him with dum-dums on a daily basis. I'm not consistent with time-outs. I'm really just hoping that he will miraculously become a rational being by....umm....tomorrow.
Remind yourself you are a good mom, list seven things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself everyday that you Rock!
1. I love how animated Barrett can be. We just make faces at one another and laugh for minutes straight.
2. I love that Gunther ALWAYS wakes up smiling and cooing. I have to check on him several times in the morning, because he never announces that he is awake. He just hangs out and looks around until I come get him.
3. I love dancing with Barrett. We both love music.
4. I love how Gunther "flirts" with me as Jason calls it. He smiles and makes eyes at me even if someone else is holding him.
5. Both boys love when I dance around and act silly, or make up stupid songs.
6. I love watching the boys interact. Barrett gives Gunther kisses on the head, and shows him toys. Gunther just watches Barrett and laughs.
7. I love watching them both sleep, kissing them on the head, and breathing them in.
Send this to five other Mom's of the year that deserve credit for being great moms and remind them that they are the best moms they can be!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you.
Nicole --- http://bissell-kids.blogspot.com/
Iluska -- http://becomingamama.blogspot.com/
Melissa -- http://austinandcharleigh.blogspot.com/