Friday, April 10, 2009

How to Send a Hard-drive to Heaven

Let us use it for a few weeks.

Jason's laptop went phlltttt this week. I called the Dell hotline and gave them the diagnostic code, expecting that they would tell me some magic formula to revive it. "Press ctrl-alt-7 and then pick it up and shake it, then press f5. It should restore all function." I was given no such remedy. Instead I was told that the hard drive was f*^$ed and that the only thing to do was replace the hard drive. No, she didn't say f#&*ed that would be unprofessional, but she wanted to say that, I could hear it in her voice.

We're trading the laptop in next week (It's Jason's company computer, so it's their problem). Until then....I may not post much...or at all. Don't cry, my faithful reader. Yes, I have one follower! I rock!

In other news...........
my goat collection grew today. We have four bitty baby goats. I'm going to try and find a way to get some pictures up, because they are darn cute! I have to bottle feed them three times a day. I'm finally finding a use for all those darn baby bottles that my booby-head kids refuse.

6 comments:

mhuffman said...

Am I your one follower?!? I feel so honored to be #1!

Audreee said...

Are you? HAHA! Last time I checked there was just one. I don't think my mom is even a follower.lol

Thank you, my lone follower!

Iluska Ikeda said...

Ok, so I'm not your follower, but I regularly check your blog. Does that count?

Yay for baby goats! Did you put weaters on them too? (^_^)

The Rose Queen said...

Hey just because I am too lazy to become a 'follower' via blogspot does not mean that I am not a 'follower'. Ya know??? I check in often ((thank god you don't have the tracker thing)) and I love to come and look at the pic of you on the pot, I do that a lot. Anyway, sorry about your computer....maybe I would have been a 'follower' if you hadn't acted like you were dead for months apon months. I still love ya though!!!

3LittleFlowers said...

You dont have the "Become a follower" in your sidebar!! Add it, so we can all add ourselves to be your followers (not sure If I am, though)... I still read your blog often@

Audreee said...

I guess I actually have three followers. I know...there are a lot of you that read my blog, but aren't followers. I'm grateful to you all. Kisses!!