Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No Dignity

I was digging through some files on the computer today and I found this picture. My husband took it with his phone, and I had completely forgotten about it. This was one morning a few weeks ago, when I was trying to do my business and Barrett busted in and demanded that I wear his dog hat. By demand, I mean he irately squealed at me until I put it on. Jason followed suit with the camera. Looking back on it, I could swear they were in cahoots.

I will not be black-mailed, so I am going to share this with the world before anyone else has the chance to hold it over my head. So phllllltttttt to you, Jason!

Oh...by the way my house is under renovation. Those are like million year old exposed walls behind me.

6 comments:

That Nora Girl said...

Hahahahahaha! Thank you, Audrey. You are brave and strong to beat the blackmailers to the punch.

Alabaster Mom said...

Oh, baby sister . . . you need those door knob cover thingies. Your niece is almost four and hasn't figured them out, so maybe they would also work on Jason.

Now the song "No Diggity" has popped into my head and won't leave.

Audreee said...

I DO need those door knob cover thingies. I'm pretty sure they would work on Jason.
I should have mentioned something about that foxy outfit I'm wearing. Roar!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Oh man Audrey you just made my day! ROFL!!! You are so darn funny!

The Rose Queen said...

ummmm.... you are on the $h*tzer! That is just wrong! But more wrong for me to think you are so sexy in that pic! Love ya!

3LittleFlowers said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! You just made my day (and my husband's.. sorry for that, but I think a fly will get into his mouth pretty soon if he doesnt close it)... LOL

And for the other mentioning the door knob cover... My oldest figure them out at 4, and she already teach my almost 3 year old how to open the door with them.