Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tuesday Night TV Sucks

Every Tuesday Jason and I have the same conversation.
Jason: What do we watch on Tuesdays?
Me: There is nothing good on Tuesday. This is the night that we watch "America's Funniest Home Videos" for three hours straight.
Jason: Oh yeah.

I had stopped bothering to find anything to watch on Tuesday, and had set a timer for the channel to switch to ABC Family every Tuesday at seven. I was horrified last night when the channel switched and some lame-o teen drama was on. What am I supposed to do now? I think the ABC Family execs have a letter coming their way. I need my weekly dose of people falling off trampolines, and cats making noises that sound like words. Darn.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Totally agree! My husband and I crack up during the montages. (sp?) But, we fast-forward through that guy talking...he bugs me. But, so did Bob Saget. Oh well.

Jennifer said...

I totally agree too! Tuesday is the night that I catch up on things I have dvr'd! I did watch a new show last night...the Great American Road Trip...or something like that and it was pretty good...

Melissa said...

Nothing good comes on in the summer. I usually just dvr stuff that comes on when I'm asleep and watch it when I'm bored.

Jessica said...

hey wait! americas funniest home videos WERE on lastnight! there was this one funny cat that sound like he was saying "oh long john"something something. Too funny! haha! u crack me up!

That Nora Girl said...

I used to hate AFV but Gabe insisted on watching it. I crumbled, and now I actually pay attention... and actually laugh. In fact, I ANNOY my own self with my reactions to the videos, like, "OHHH!", "Don't do it!" and "AUGH!"